Cookies are small data files automatically stored by your browser on your computer to enable websites to save and retrieve information. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (‘Google’). Google Analytics uses several types of cookies, which remain stored on your computer indefinitely. Google Analytics registers the pages popular among the visitors to our website, their countries of origin, the clicks on a page, the browsers they use and the screen resolution, etcetera. This information is used to optimise the website. Google uses the information to create a relevant, anonymous advertisement profile, and uses it to customise the advertisements it offers. Google may share this information with third parties if required by law or to the extent that those third parties process the data on Google’s behalf. As visitors can use the icons to share information contained in this website, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn may also use this website to install cookies. Please see the respective websites for the privacy policies of these organizations. Data Protection PolicyAccept
Job description #1
Legal Account Manager / Business Developer
CIS Management B.V. is a Dutch trust service provider with an office located in Amsterdam. The company specializes in providing services of management, domiciliation, accounting, legal and secretarial support for entities, incorporated and active in the Netherlands. The thorough knowledge of current legislation and core skills in handling international and Dutch tax and corporate law issues in combination with competitive rates and strong reputation on market, make this company one of the leading trust service providers of medium size segment, in the Netherlands.
The clientele of the company is very international, originating from many of the CIS countries (initial focus area of CIS Management), as well as from Middle East, North America, Western and Eastern Europe.
The company is used to work with highly demanding clients, on a tight schedule, thus it is a common practice of devoting efforts to each client on an individual basis and to focus on tailor made type of services in each case.
The Legal Team consists of 3 staff members and is responsible for managing the client companies, providing daily legal support and taking the leading role by preparation and closing of major transactions.
In this role of Legal Account Manager, you will report directly to the Managing Directors. You will combine a role of client account manager for legal matters as well as will be involved in new clients acquisitions and business development.
Tasks and Responsibilities
1. Maintenance a portfolio of clients and keeping it in good legal standing;
2. Review and analysis of KYC documents for clients acceptance and on- boarding;
3. Incorporation of all forms of Dutch legal entities;
4. Maintenance of legal entities on all stages of existence:
5. General advice on structuring via the Netherlands, on restructurings and
acquisition of entities; coordination of related legal procedures;
6. Legal support of projects;
7. Arrangement of documents (legalization);
8. Registration (deregistration) of directors with the trade register;
9. Keeping Shareholders Register;
10. Obtaining residence certificates for entities;
11. Acquiring work and residence permits for local employees and non
12. Obtaining tax rulings for issues related to finance activities of a
13. Coordination with local state authorities on corporate related issues;
14. Financial and corporate structuring of M&A transactions, forming
holding structures in the Netherlands and other European
15. Preparation and filing of dividend withholding tax reports;
16. Filing of publication reports with the trade register;
17. Liquidation of legal entities etc.;
18. Client acquisition;
19. Preparation of news alerts on legal topics for publishing on the web site and social media;
20. Participation in social events;
21. Holding presentations/webinars/seminars;
22. Searching for new target markets for offering services and working on tailor-made solutions for consuming jurisdictions.
Remuneration package to be discussed on an individual basis.